Wednesday, February 26, 2020

We will not fear, but Pray.

Heavenly Father,

Oh Father we thank you for your word. We know, You and your word never change. You’ve taught us to live by the sword of your Spirit and eat the Bread of your word. Thank you for the faith, love and grace you have given to us. Together, we cast out any doubt or fear the world instigates, for you have given us power, love and a sound mind. We declare, our hearts live for you. Your word says that no evil will come near us and this includes any Plagues. You have given your angels charge over us to guard us through every trial. Your son’s name has given us authority to trample upon all our enemies. You are faithful and deliver us from any threat when we call upon you. You always make a way, when there seems to be no way. We put all of our faith and trust in you Father. We boldly stand upon your word, in the name of Jesus. 


“For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed.” Mal.3:6

“And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone but, by every word of God.” Lu. 4:4, Mt. 4:4, Dt. 8:13 

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2Ti. 1:7 


“For you have made the LORD, my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place. No evil will befall you, Nor will any PLAGUE come near your tent. For He will give His angels charge concerning you,To guard you in all your ways.They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone.You will tread upon the lion and cobra, The young lion and the serpent you will trample down. Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name. He will call upon Me, and I will answer him, I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With a long life I will satisfy him, And let him see My salvation.” Psalm 91:9-16

No comments: