Monday, February 28, 2022

Enemies within the church

 What in the world am I talking about?  Watch the video and you will be enlightened and please share it with your loved ones. 

I was reading this documentary this morning out of Charisma Mag. It is called "Enemies Within The Church."  They have made a video about it, but because I don't have sound yet, I cannot watch it. But I honestly believe everyone should watch it, if it is as good as the written documentary. 

enemies.charismamag.com. to watch the video.  
I was appalled. Then, the Lord showed me how this is a part of the apostate church [Worldwide Church].  Please send the link to everyone, people need to be aware of the perversion in the church today and how people are leaving the truth to accept the lie.  
Tell me what you think about it.  

No comments: