Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am Blessed


There isn't any other way to describe it, I am blessed! I am not called lucky or fortunate but, I am very very blessed. You might be asking in your heart what is the difference with me being blessed and someone else being lucky? I believe that being blessed is someone who can still see through the eyes of a child and when they see a rose or a dolphin they take great delight over this creation. This delight brings a real surge of joy in your soul and right then and there, you know without a shadow of doubt that the world could crumble today, but you will be taken care of, because the rose and the dolphin will still be there for you to see.

As I see it "luck" is something that happens to a person who doesn't see how he is being blessed. He recognizes it as a random act and not from the Creator. Everything I see I give credit to our Creator. It is all from His hand, except the evil we see. I firmly believe that if our leaders followed through on overcoming evil with good, there would be no more wars because the opposition would be totally befuddled and humiliated.

We were created to love, not destroy.

No comments: