Friday, November 29, 2013

Being Thankful after Thanksgiving 360 Days a Year

The Day after Thanksgiving and I’m still Thankful.

At times I become overwhelmed over the love that I receive from my family and friends. I have learned not to take anyone for granted. Our lives are so fragile. One day you are here like the grass, and then they are gone. Not one person can be compared to the other, as each one is so precious like the different unique diamonds we see in a jewelry store.  We honestly appreciate one another and all we want to do, is simply bath in one another’s affection and love. We see the best in each other and thoroughly enjoy each other’s company. I am convinced that Heaven could be compared to the love we receive from each other, while we are wrestling with our earthly trials. Just a smile, a hug and a warm nod of love assures me they pray for us too.


Yup, no doubt about it; I am blessed.     

No comments: