Thursday, April 18, 2019

God's love can move mountains in your life, if you dare to believe and walk through this door of faith.

“Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers and overwhelms all transgressions [forgiving and  overlooking another’s faults].” Proverbs 10:12 amp.

I have always believed that we have tailor made assignments to learn how to love God and one another. 

Concentrate on the words, “Covers and Overwhelms.” How can anyone, accurately  describe the holiness of God’s incredible love that covers a multitude of sins by the blood of His Son, Jesus Christ? Give your humble nod of belief and His forgiving hand will reach down and pull you up!  Where once our hearts were hardened by sin, God sends a river of love through Jesus Christ that begins to soften our nature. Only through his forgiveness are our wounds healed. The moment you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, enters your first revelation of overwhelming love; of being completely forgiven. Every time we humble ourselves and pray, the breath of God’s light is captured through His grace and we become blessed. In Him, we walk from blessing to blessing.

We might ask: “What about when I did this Lord?”
He says, “It’s covered.”
“What about when I said that Lord?” 
He says, “It is covered.”
“I feel so ashamed”
“No more shame. I have taken that away too.”

Jesus, the Son of God completed His assignment and fulfilled prophecy that was written thousands of years ago. This is one reason why He said, “it is finished.” Jesus was sinless and was a pure sacrifice, reflecting the pure Character of His Father God. He was, “The Sacrificial Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.” [the world being us]  Jesus took our place on that cross when He was crucified, so we can be set free from our past.  He rose from his tomb three days after he died and was seen by over 500 witnesses. They talked and walked with Him, ate with Him and listened closely as He continued to teach His followers.  He lives yesterday, today and tomorrow. Jesus gave us the ultimate, He gave us eternal life for those who believe.


Perhaps you are thinking:

“I’ve always been a good person and never hurt anyone. Why do I need Jesus?”

The Bible says: “There is none righteous, no not one.” Ro. 3:10 
“We have all sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Ro. 3:23

“I have heard there are many ways to get to heaven, why Jesus Christ?”

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth and the life: no man comes unto the Father but by me.” John 14:6

There is only one way to the forgiveness of sins and eternal life and His name is Jesus Christ.

“I was raised a different way, a very strict way and follow another book, another religion. If I were to change my belief, it could cost me my life. How do I know that your Bible is the Word of God?”

The Bible was written by God through the anointed hands of men used by God’s Holy Spirit. The Bible is a Holy Book that has proved its extreme inerrancy throughout the years. This means it is without error.

Paul writes in 2Timothy 3:16-17 “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God [literally is “God-breathed”] and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, throughly equipped for every good work.” 
The Bible is infallible. This means that it is incapable of failing, is permanently binding and cannot be broken.  

Today, science and philosophers are continually proving the validity of God’s Word without realizing it. Prophesy is constantly being fulfilled as you listen to the news.

Peter said, “the word of the Lord endures forever.” 1 Peter 1:23-25
Jesus said, “the Scripture cannot be broken.” John 10:34-35  And also said, “one jot or one tittle will by no means pass away from the law till all is fulfilled.”

The Word of God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. What He did yesterday, He does today and will do tomorrow, because He is faithful. The Word is alive and continues to change men’s hearts around the world.

The Bible is based upon the character of God. God cannot err or lie because He is all holy and powerful and that is His character. Everything that was written has been for our good and His glory. We trust in Him with all of our hearts and He always answers our prayers.

Many, have crossed over into believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Jesus warned everyone that if “they persecute me, they will also persecute you.”  Yes, many times, our faith is a life and death matter. Many have been martyred because of their love for Christ. All Christians realize there can be a price to pay for their faith, but they also know without a doubt they do not die, but passover into eternal life. They live!

Do not waste another minute of your life without coming to Christ. Every Christian that you know has walked through this same door of prayer. Make that decision today and your life will never be the same. No looking back.  Pray this prayer below.

Pray with me:

Heavenly Father,

We thank you for giving us insight into your word. We thank you for sending your son Jesus to take our place upon that cross. We thank you for His resurrection and together we rejoice and celebrate our King. 

Right now, by faith; I give you my heart, my mind and my life to your son Jesus Christ. I believe He came to save the lost and I can see now, that I am lost. I need you Lord. I confess my sins to you:____confess your sins___________. I choose to turn away from the past and sinful choices and ask for your help to do this. I ask for this New Birth in Christ. Give me a new heart.  Change me and Make me new Lord. Guide my way and mold me into that vessel by the hand of your Holy Spirit.  I believe Father. In Jesus name I ask amen.

If you have prayed this prayer, please find a good Bible believing church so you can grow in Christ. You will receive strength from other believers and they will pray for you and help you progress in your walk. 

Welcome into the family!





No comments: