Friday, September 5, 2014

LOVE FACTORY



And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Hebrews 9:27,28.

Sweat was dripping off my nose and every time I blinked, the perspiration flew from my eyelashes reacting like windshield wipers. I couldn't wipe my nose or eyes off  because I had my gloves on and they were dirty. 

I was busy pulling weeds, pruning dead limbs and bushes and raking. My mind was swimming with those global big names we were all familiar with on TV and at the Box Office. Just recently Joan Rivers was here yesterday but gone today. From what I understand they induced her into a coma of which she never awakened.  Remember John Ritter of Three’s Company? His demise happened so fast, we are still spinning in circles and wondering how such a thing can happen so quickly. We woke up one morning and discovered that King Elvis had overdosed. Then, Michael Jackson was gone! Beautiful star Elisabeth Taylor gone! John Wayne. All those movie stars gone! Zing and Zap! Gone!

Then we have our military go abroad to fight and many never return.

That is how quick death can come. We in this life do not like to talk about death. The media is full of news about the medications that are supposed to extend our lives along with side effects of much suffering and pain. I firmly believe a society that does this is filled not only with greed but blindness to allow such things on the market. Everyone wants to avoid the inevitable.

Perhaps deep down inside; most of us really do believe that there is definitely life after this life!

I became aware that I am a living soul inside of the physical body that was given to me; a very long time ago. The connecting force of my life is the spirit that God has given to me to breathe in this wondrous place we call earth.  My spirit connects with God’s spirit and we are one when I move in His love.

Aside from all my spiritual haberdashery; one day we are here pulling weeds and the next our loved ones are planning our funeral. We just do not know what tomorrow will bring. I write, teach, prophesy, paint and design my garden and make plans for tomorrow; but am I completely ready in my heart to face that judgment and be held accountable for the things I did not do? For the days I did not say yes? For the times when I deliberately chose to be selfish? For the times when I could have forgiven quicker and loved?  

Love does. Fear does not.  They are not compatible!

While I was pulling my weeds I couldn’t help but wonder about Joan Rivers and where her heart was at the time she passed over? Did she have a forgiving heart? Did she accept Jesus as her Messiah; the one who sacrificed for her? Did she know him at all?

Our time here seems so fleeting. If there is one thing I am most certain of, above everything; it is for us to love. We are to love one another with everything that we have inside of us and then push through with faith and love them more! Love them when you do not understand them! Love them anyway! Love them in any way that you can love. Judging hearts is not up to us, we are to confound people with our love. Every time we love in the way Jesus loves, we move mountains and can walk on water! There isn't anything that we cannot do; as long as we are loving in the way we are supposed to love!

Think about what would happen if we love in the way we are called:

Churches would be bursting over with people! Everyone wants to be around people who do not just care, but LOVE.

There would be no judging, whispering, gossiping nitpicking junk because love stays quiet like a friend when the occasion arises.

Employers would give their employees raises. Employees would love back while improving their jobs.

Parents would be raising better children. This would be passed down into generations.

Instead of nation’s sending spies on one another, they would ask “let us help you with that.”

Leaders would sincerely mean “for the people.”

Love is more powerful than any war! It mends broken hearts when we forgive and tries to emphasize where the other person is coming from and gives slack when they make mistakes.  If a person demands perfection from another, then; they should be able to give it themselves.

Every time we choose to manifest love in some way, we are lifting a heart to be changed. We open a door for healing.

The only way we can make a permanent difference in our lives and those around us, is to love.

I challenge everyone who takes the time to read this to use your imagination and love in extraordinary measures! When you give in love, race to give outrageously with joy! When you sing, sing unto the Lord with joy! When you eat, eat with thankfulness and allow your heart to be over flowing with His love! When you hug, do it with enthusiasm and love; let that person know they are very important to you! If they are important to God, they must be important to us too, right?

Be a LOVE FACTORY! Be driven to love! A LOVE MACHINE with new and wild ideas! Write them down and follow them through. Get a love friend and do it together!

If we can follow through with love, then; we will have no regrets when we leave this earth and face the one on the Throne.








No comments: