Monday, March 17, 2014

Be Encouraged!



Morning Hello, 

I feel I am supposed to encourage those who are going through so many disheartening things. It seems everyone I know, is trudging up hill; through a rocky muddy path and if I could wave a magic wand to make it all go away I would. But we know that isn't the way our Father works. We have to trudge through our lessons to be learned. Remember, He is building a strong army.

I don't care what you have done in your past or where you are at in your life; you are mightily loved! There isn't one thing that cannot be dealt with and overcome with the power of Jesus Christ! Resurrection power! Don't give up! Some of us give up way too soon, when the answers to our prayers are forthcoming in the next day or next week. The minute we fall upon our knees, we fall into His arms!

Love you all!

No comments: