Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Friend, My Comforter, My Teacher!

The Magnificence and Glorification of the Holy Spirit

“Jesus answered, If a person (really) loves Me, he will keep My word – obey My teachings; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home (abode, special dwelling place) with him. Anyone who does not [really] love Me does not observe and obey My teaching. And the teaching which you hear and heed is not Mine, but [comes] from the Father Who sent me. I have told you these things while I am still with you. But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall – will remind you of, bring to your remembrance – everything I have told you. “  John 14:23-26 amp.

Give Him Honor and Praise!

Every time I think about the Holy Spirit I cannot help but smile because He is my friend. He stirs up my heart and gives me an indescribable joy. The precious Holy Spirit is more real than anything we can see, touch or taste and it is He who Comforts us when we are in pain. He leads us where we should go and what we should do every single day when we first acknowledge His Spirit of Truth before the day begins. The Holy Spirit breathes upon a longing soul that seeks help and awakens a troubled heart. The Holy Spirit represents and presents Agape Love that we have never before experienced in our lifetime.

The incredible impact of such a Holy Agape Love has always defined the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ, as a profound singular assignment; hand ordered, dispatched and commissioned by God the Father throughout the ages and this one single obedient execution, has delivered millions of men and women from the pits of hell.

This is why The Holy Spirit is my friend. He is the Spirit of Truth and teaches me all things I need to learn. He speaks and I listen. He has restored my soul and renewed my life. By His Love and Grace I have been made whole. You can be too.

Time is short. There are possibilities that some of us may someday be restricted from posting these truths on the internet in the future. I urge you not to waste anymore time in your life. You can know this same Jesus as your Savior too.  Jesus said that anyone who believes in Him will be saved. We are saved by faith. Take one step toward God and He promises to take you the rest of the way.

Please pray:

Heavenly Father,

I choose to believe that your son Jesus is Lord. I believe that He laid His life down willingly in obedience, so that we would have forgiveness and a new life. (confess your sins). I repent and I ask to be born-again. Come into my life Oh, Holy Spirit and teach me, lead me and guide me in your way. In your son Jesus I ask. Amen.

Now, go to a good Christian bookstore and buy a Bible or used consignment stores always have used Bibles. Please start at the book of John. Find a good Bible believing church and make some new friends. Prayers will be going with you! 

No comments: