Saturday, June 2, 2018

Declaration resisting worry and anxiety!

 

Pray with me:

I make a stand and declare this morning: I resist and refuse any anxiety or worry that would try to enter into my thought life, but in every circumstance and situation that would come up I will lift up my heart with thanksgiving, petition and prayer letting my requests known to my Father God. I will walk in the peace of God which reassures my heart and transcends all understanding and promises to guard my heart and mind in Jesus Christ is mine. I am triumph throughout any battle, because I have the Spirit of God residing in me and it is by His strength, His power and His love that I breathe. 

You left peace for me, not as the world gives or has said. I refuse to walk in any fear or allow my heart to be troubled. I accept this peace in every circumstance that continues to give me courage and strength! I rejoice over your peace that guards over my heart and mind! I rejoice with joy, it is you Oh Father who have given this fruit to your children. We stand and boldly declare, “You have given us a supernatural peace” the world cannot understand. 
In your Son we declare this. Amen. 

Philippians 4:6-7  and John 14:27

No comments: