Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Beatitudes 5:6



Morning Blessings!

“Blessed [joyful, nourished by God’s goodness] are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness [those who actively seek right standing with God], for they will be [completely] satisfied. Mt. 5:6 [Is. 55:1,2]

Presently we are experiencing God’s goodness in our lives now. Soon, we are in for a much bigger surprise than any of our minds can possibly imagine or absorb while in these bodies.  The truth is, we are going to be saturated! We will finally see justice prevail on all sides of the globe. 

Have you experienced God’s joy? True godly joy fills us up from the crown of our head to the soles of our feet. We have a godly assurance of His love that controls our hearts. Think about it, we are living in the continued  presence of God’s goodness in our lives on a daily basis.

My husband always says to me, “Penny, God always protects us and takes care of us.” This is so true. 
Yes, we go through trials like everyone else; but we are aware of God’s presence giving us exactly what we need, as He holds our hands and walks us through the fire. Remember when you get discouraged, we have a faithful God who will never abandon you or let you down. He is true to His word.

These songs came to me and aptly describes what we have in Jesus Christ [grace, salvation, peace, unspeakable joy, river of life, life abundantly] and so much more.



                            Joy Unspeakable
         
by Barney E. Warren 1900


I have found His grace is all complete,
He supplieth every need;
While I sit and learn at Jesus’ feet,
I am free, yes, free indeed.

It is joy unspeakable and full of glory,
Full of glory, full of glory;
It is joy unspeakable and full of glory,
Oh the half has never yet been told.

I have found the pleasure I once craved
It is joy and peace within;
What a wondrous blessing, I am saved
From the awful gulf of sin.
I have found that hope so bright and clear,
Living in the realm of grace;
Oh the Savior’s presence is so near,
I can see His smiling face.
I have found the joy no tongue can tell,
How its waves of glory roll;
It is like a great o’erflowing well,
Springing up within my soul. 



and

Spring up O well 

by Phil Wickham


I’ve got a river of life flowin’ out of me
Makes the lame to walk and the blind to see
Opens prison doors, sets the captives free
I’ve got a river of life flowin’ out of me

Spring up Oh Well.
Within my soul.
Spring up Oh Well
And make me whole.
Spring up Oh Well
and give to me
That life abundantly.


Let’s pray:

Precious Father,


We honor your name this morning. Your name is above all other names. We give you praise, honor, all glory and all credit for the good life you have given to us. Thank you Father. You are so good to us. Thank you for opening up our eyes and drawing us closer to you. Father we ask that you would fill up those who agree with this prayer with your joy from the top of their heads to the bottom of their soles. Fill them with your strength and allow them to experience the joyful benefits of your grace. We ask that their steps would be lighter and that your hope would ignite in their hearts and that they would see your hand in every single area of their lives. We ask that their eyes would be as a lighthouse, a beacon, brighter and see clearer where we are in these days. We ask that your light would outshine the darkness across the earth and through our love for you, we be vessels of hope to continue to bring in your Kingdom on Earth. Use us Lord. Thank you Father. In your son we ask. Amen

No comments: